PFW Series Impact Crusher
PFW Series Impact Crusher Overview
PFW Series Impact Crusher, also called European Version Impact Crusher, is the latest impact crusher of C&M. It is designed based on over 20 years research and experience. The PFW Series Impact Crusher is developed from our company’s PF Series Impact Crusher, making special process for the most important part- the rotor. After the process, the special heavy rotor obtains a higher moment of inertia, coupled with the crushing chamber made of high wear-resistance material.
PFW Series Impact Crusher is suitable for various kinds of ores and rocks, especially for medium hard and soft raw material. There are two types of C&M PFW impact crusher: the three-crush one and the two-crush one. The three-crush crusher shows an extraordinary advantage in the fine and ultra-fine crushing, while the two-crush crusher suitable for coarse and medium size crushing.
PFW Series Impact Crusher Features
- With word-class manufacturing process and the top material to realize the production;
- Special design and rigorous testing methods, the rotor can be analyzed to ensure the high quality;
- The unique fix design of the hammer plate ensures the reliability;
- Flexible application in primary crushing and secondary crushing;
- Improved adjustment device to reduce the downtime and maintenance time;
- The open-top device ensures the quick replacement of the wearing parts.
PFW Series Impact Crusher Working Principle
PFW Europe Series Impact Crusher mainly consists of the rotor, impact support, frame, screw clamshell device and transmission parts etc.
This crusher crushes materials with impact force. While working, the materials enter the blow bar area; they are crushed due to the high-speed impact of the blow bar and are thrown to the impact plates on the rotor for secondary crushing. Then the materials will be shot back to the blow bar again for third crushing until all the materials are crushed to the required sizes and discharged from the outlet opening.
PFW Series Impact Crusher Main Specification
Leave a comment
You can get the price list and a CM representative will contact you within one business day.